SHIPS IN 4 Business Days
Other Stores Deliver and Install in 4-6 Weeks
Accora Empresa Bed Features:
Head, Foot, Hi-Low, Backrest with auto-regression, Knee-break, Care position, Comfort position, Trendelenburg, Reverse-Trendelenburg, Backrest, Leg rest, Auto-contour.
Low headboard and footboards enable easy access for care tasks such as hair care and lower limb dressing.
- Exceptional Safety: Accora has been helping make care safer since its inception. Our class beating FloorBed® technology brings proven effectiveness in bed falls and injury prevention, re-defining expectations of a floor level bed. With falls as the leading cause of death and serious injury in older people, FloorBed technology can play an important role in falls management in long-term care settings. And where residents need extra protection, the addition of a high safety mat can help reduce risk even further, by transforming a potential fall into a simple roll. (Falls within the bedroom were reduced by 80% and falls from the bed were eliminated)
- Skin Care and Prevention: Caregiving is now complemented by the introduction of our dynamic BodyMove™ system, helping form part of your first line of defense against tissue damage. When moving from a supine to sitting position in bed, the body naturally lengthens. Empresa’s BodyMove auto-regression feature accommodates this change, so not only does it help with pressure distribution, it helps improve comfort too. With all essential clinical features to aid safe nursing and residents’ independence, the Empresa bed has people at the heart of its design. (Test results showed a 23% reduction in average pressure over the sacral area with the Empresa BodyMove technology, when compared)
- Ergonomic Remote and Positioning: A comfortable to hold handset with a simple one-touch operation, activates pre-programmed care and comfort positions, as well as other profiling options. And with safety top of mind too, there is a lockout function to prevent unauthorized and inadvertent use, and an auto safety stop, inhibiting the bed from being lowered to below 8”. A double-button press is needed to lower the bed to the floor.
- One Touch Pedal to move the bed: Helping ensure effortless maneuverability and even greater levels of safety, the Empresa bed also comes equipped with eight castors and our UniSafe™ braking system. Moving the bed around the room couldn’t be easier and it takes only a single press of a pedal to secure each set of brakes.
- Customized Flexibility: Everything you need in just one bed. Built-in adjustability gives the option to vary dimensions and a wide range of universal accessories allows you to utilize your assets fully, even when the profile of your resident changes. And clinical functionality supports the caregiver when needed, with full height adjustment for caregiver safety – all packaged in a choice of eye-catching and customized designs to help showcase your home.
- Overall Dimensions: 40"W x 82.3"L
- Sleeping Surface Dimensions: 36"W or 42"W x 80"L or (Special Order 84"L)
- Adjustable Height: 3.9" to 32" (Not Including Mattress)
- Castors: 8 Total Castors (4 Locking and 4 for easier maneuverability
- Castor Diameter: 2.5"
- Backrest Max Angle: 70 Degrees
- Legrest Max Angle: 36 Degrees
- Trendelenburg Angle: 12 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 525 Lbs.
- Bed Weight: 265 Lbs.
Frame - 12 Years
Electric/Parts - 4 Years