Med-Mizer ActiveCare SafeTurn Hospital Bed Features:
- Safely enter and exit the bed from a full chair position with the push of ONE button.
- One Button SafeTurn Exit — exclusive feature that fully automates the bed to turn into a chair and allow the patient to safely enter and exit the bed.
- Full Chair Position — full chair position to allow the patient the ability to sit in the bed for added comfort. Watch TV, eat a meal, and socialize with family and friends while remaining comfortably in bed
- RollBack in Place™ — head of bed can articulate to 80 degrees with the assistance of rollback in place to alleviate shearing/friction in the lower back.
- Built in Stand Assist — use the high/low as a stand assist to set the bed/chair height to an appropriate height to add assistance and safety when getting in and out of bed.
- Advanced Features — optional trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling)
ActiveCare SafeTurn Specs:
Deck Height Low = 12.5" (Plus 7" Mattress)
Deck Height High = 27.5" (Plus 7" Mattress)
Sleeping Surface = 35"w, 42"w x 80”long
Flat Bed Position (including Rails) 39"-45"
When Bed is in the SafeTurn Exit Full Chair Reclined Position Expected total width is 60"-69"
36" wide x 20" high x 1" thick.
Limited Warranty. 15 years on bed frame mechanics, 2 years on drive system, 1 year on wood, casters & handsets Lifetime warranty on all welds