Assured Comfort bed comes with unique design and offer an array of options when the user is looking for a Hi-Low adjustable bed. Assured Comfort Hi-Low adjustable bed is available in multiple bed sizes, headboard and footboard styles and finishes, assist side rails, as well as the best mattresses as per user needs. For health and wellness, Assured Comfort beds provide a fully electric, remote controlled Hi-Low bed foundation to complement the quiet articulation of adjustable hi-low bed. Assured Comfort adjustable hi-low bed is completely crafted & made by every effort possible to ensure complete satisfaction.
Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Homecare Bed Features:
- Mobility, Hi-Low operation and lift accessibility for assisted living.
- Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side.
- Hi-Low function generated by pillared towers moving the foundation up and down.
- Includes independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
- Foundation offers easy mobility.
- Custom split king models can separate and be moved independently.
- Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and foot boards.
- Headboard and foot board travel up and down with the foundation.
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed.
- Cordless and corded remotes are included.
- Choice of mattresses to your specification. Or use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame.
- Height Range: 14" to 22" (Not Including Mattress)
- Bed Deck: Solid Deck
- Bed Size: Twin, Full, Queen and Split King
- Trendelenburg: N/A
- Maximum Back Angle: 60 Degrees
- Weight Capacity: 400 Lbs. (400 Lbs. per side on Split King)
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.