Assured Comfort Mobile Series Hi-Low Adjustable Homecare Bed Features:
- Mobility, Hi-Low operation and lift accessibility for assisted living.
- Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side.
- Hi-Low function generated by pillared towers moving the foundation up and down.
- Includes independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
- Foundation offers easy mobility.
- Custom split king models can separate and be moved independently.
- Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and foot boards.
- Headboard and foot board travel up and down with the foundation.
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed.
- Cordless and corded remotes are included.
- Choice of mattresses to your specification. Or use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame.
Specs: Deck Range 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full: 53” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 38” x 80” (x2)
Mattress 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.