Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Adjustable Homecare Bed Features:
- Our unique Hi-Low solution for wellness, therapy and comfort.
- Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side.
- Proprietary Hi-Low function generated by the legs moving the foundation up and down.
- Includes independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
- Foundation may be retrofitted into existing bed surrounds in most cases.
- Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and foot boards.
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed.
- Cordless and corded remotes are included.
Specs: Deck Range 24” to 32” with 10” mattress.
Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 39” x 80” / Full XL: 54” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 39” x 80” (x2)
Mattress 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.