Assured Comfort bed comes with unique design and offer an array of options when the user is looking for a Hi-Low adjustable bed. Assured Comfort Hi-Low adjustable bed is available in multiple bed sizes, headboard and footboard styles and finishes, assist side rails, as well as the best mattresses as per user needs. For health and wellness, Assured Comfort beds provide a fully electric, remote controlled Hi-Low bed foundation to complement the quiet articulation of adjustable hi-low bed. Assured Comfort adjustable hi-low bed is completely crafted & made by every effort possible to ensure complete satisfaction.
Assured Comfort Signature Series Hi-Low Adjustable Homecare Bed Features:
- Our unique Hi-Low solution for wellness, therapy and comfort.
- Includes quiet, electric, and independent Hi-Low operation for each side.
- Proprietary Hi-Low function generated by the legs moving the foundation up and down.
- Includes independent head and knee elevation control for each side.
- Foundation may be retrofitted into existing bed surrounds in most cases.
- Beds can be ordered with or without headboards and foot boards.
- Leather upholstered, padded assist side rails are available at head and/or foot of bed.
- Cordless and corded remotes are included.
- Choice of mattresses to your specification. Or use your mattress if it works with our adjustable frame.
Headboard/Footboard: Options for wood headboards and footboards, connected with matching side panels.
Articulation: Head section moves from zero to about 70 degrees. Knee section moves from zero to about 40 degrees.
Mattress Sizes: Twin: 38” x 80” / Full: 53” x 80” / Queen: 60” x 80” / Split King: 38” x 80” (x2)
Mattresses: 8" or 10” thick, “Comfort Transfer” premium mattresses.
Weight Capacity: Foundation support varies depending on bed size and mattress
- Full One-Year Warranty: Assured Comfort® Adjustable Beds are warranted against defects in workmanship or materials for a period of one year from the date of purchase. Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will repair or replace any defective part at no cost to the purchaser.
- Limited Five Year Warranty: During the second through fifth years from the date of purchase, Assured Comfort Beds, Inc. will replace any part found to be defective. Purchaser shall pay all service and shipping costs related to the replacement of the defective parts.
- This warranty applies to normal use and does not cover any damage caused by excessive wear, abuse, misuse, mishandling or modification of the product.
- Parts under warranty will be covered at no cost. Any labor cost for service under warranty is not covered as per our terms of sale.
- Standard Manufacturer Terms & Conditions are applicable for Warranty of this product.