The Dawn House Living Smart Bed is the best hospital bed alternative to support your care.
This custom sleep system offers high/low adjustable height, support rails, underbed lighting, voice command, remote control, and health monitoring.
The Dawn House Hi-Low Base features:
- High Low without legs/mattress - The bed range adjusts in height from 10” to 16”
- High Low with Mattress - The bed range adjusts in height from 20” to 26”
- High Low with 6' legs/10"mattress - The bed range adjusts in height from 26” to 32”
- Anti-Snore - Bed raises once approximately 12 degrees in response to snoring. This may reduce snoring in otherwise healthy individuals who snore due to body positioning
- Massage (Relax) - Two zones with three levels of intensity
- Easily raise and lower the mattress with voice commands or the remote to make getting in and out of bed safer
- Motion-activated lights automatically turn on to illuminate the area around the bed when you get up in the night
- While built-in sensors passively capture heart rate, respiration, snoring and other important wellness indicators, the Dawn House App is where that information can be accessed and shared with family members or healthcare professionals
- Voice Control – Control the bed without a remote through voice commands while also using an included puck to wirelessly charge your smart devices
- The wireless remote has an ergonomic design with high-contrast, soft-touch buttons that are backlit and easy to use – even in the dark
- Weight Cap 750LBS.
The Dawn House Mattress
Crafted to offer a traditional mattress feel combined with state-of-the art materials for custom comfort and support. Designed specifically for the Dawn House Bed system.
The Dawn House Hybrid Mattress
Designed to provide the comfort of contouring foam layers with the added benefit of a coil system that provides
temperature regulation, pressure relief and edge support. Made specifically for the Dawn House bed system.
2-YEAR Hassle Free WARRANTY - During such time, we will repair or replace any warranted part found to be defective by the manufacturer, at its sole discretion
5 Year Warranty on Parts - During years 3 through 5 from the original purchase date, the manufacturer will replace any part on the adjustable base found to be defective, to the original Purchaser
1 Year Parts and Labor for Health Sensors - one year, full replacement on parts, labor and transportation on the health sensors should your health sensors fail during the first year of this warranty from the original purchase date.