The E455 smart adjustable base gives you all the benefits of elevated sleep, plus a few modern and convenient updates. This linen-inspired upholstered base has built-in Bluetooth® so you can change your sleeping position with the push of a button—on your phone. Or, using the MALOUF™ Base App, you can skip the button altogether and use Siri to adjust your position. Try all three preset positions including: Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, and Flat. And if your phone battery is running low after all those night-time adjustments, use one of the two charging ports located on either side. Includes backlit wireless remote and a 20-year warranty.
Malouf E455 Smart Adjustable Bed Features:
- Incline options up to 60 degrees for head, 45 degrees for foot panels
- Three preset positions with ability to customize two more
- Convenient charging ports and built-in Bluetooth®
- Access to extra customization with the award-winning Malouf Base ™ App
- Built-in Bluetooth® with highly customized MALOUF® Base app
- LED backlit wireless remote control, batteries included
- Three preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, and Flat
- Two programmable positions can be customized and saved
Malouf E455 Smart Adjustable Bed Specs:
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- Independent head incline: 0 – 60°, foot incline: 0 – 45°
- True zero clearance; remove the legs to place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground (now includes slat stabilizer brackets)
- 15.5-inch height from floor to top of base; includes 6 sets of 3" + 3" + 6" modular legs
- Backup Battery
- Structures™ Adjustable Bases offer a warranty which runs for up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase, according to the tiers set forth below.
- YEAR 1: Warranty covers defects in the workmanship or materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Malouf® will send replacement parts for any defective part to the purchaser, and Malouf® will pay all authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts.
- YEARS 2-5: During the years two (2) through five (5) from the date of purchase, Malouf® will offer replacement parts for any defective part to the purchaser. The purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor, and shipping costs associated with the repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
- YEARS 6-20: During the years six (6) through twenty (20) Malouf® will offer replacement parts for any mechanical bed part (excluding electronics, electrical components, drive motors, and massage motors). Purchaser shall pay 1/15th of the replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of years since 5 years after the warranty commencement date, and Malouf® shall bear the remainder of the cost of the replacement part. The purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor, and shipping costs associated with the repair or replacement of the defective part(s).