Thanks to added head tilt and lumbar support, the premium S755 smart adjustable base allows you to fine-tune your sleep like never before. Try all five preset positions including: Zero Gravity, Anti Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat. Plus, this high-tech upholstered base has the latest ReachAssist™ technology, pulling the bed back as you incline so you never lose your place next to the nightstand. Before you turn in for the night, wind down with a relaxing head and foot massage—with four programs, three intensities, and three time settings. Includes wireless remote (with motion-activated LED backlighting) and a 20-year warranty.
Malouf S755 Smart Adjustable Bed Features:
- Incline options up to 60 degrees for head, 45 degrees for foot panels
- Extra head tilt and adjustable lumbar support help you find the perfect position
- Five preset positions with ability to customize six more
- Innovative Reach Assist™ moves the bed back so you’re never far away from the nightstand
- Convenient charging ports, underbed LED nightlights, and built-in Bluetooth®
- Access to extra customization with the award-winning Malouf Base ™ App
- 12 head and foot massage combinations with timer
- Built-in Bluetooth® with highly customized MALOUF® Base app
- Motion-activated LED backlit wireless remote control
- Five preset positions: Zero Gravity, Anti-Snore, Lounge, TV, and Flat
- Five programmable positions can be customized and saved
- Child-lock safety feature
Malouf S755 Smart Adjustable Bed Specs:
- 850-pound weight capacity on all sizes
- Independent head incline: 0 – 60°, foot incline: 0 – 45°
- 15-inch height from floor to top of base; includes (Qty 4) 5" legs with 3" extenders
- 7-inch height from bottom of base frame to top of base
- True zero clearance; remove the legs to place directly on foundations, platform bases, slat beds, or ground (now includes slat stabilizer brackets)
- Underbed LED nightlights
- Backup Battery
- Structures™ Adjustable Bases offer a warranty which runs for up to twenty (20) years from the date of purchase, according to the tiers set forth below.
- YEAR 1: Warranty covers defects in the workmanship or materials for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. Malouf® will send replacement parts for any defective part to the purchaser, and Malouf® will pay all authorized labor and transportation costs associated with the repair or replacement of any parts.
- YEARS 2-5: During the years two (2) through five (5) from the date of purchase, Malouf® will offer replacement parts for any defective part to the purchaser. The purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor, and shipping costs associated with the repair or replacement of the defective part(s).
- YEARS 6-20: During the years six (6) through twenty (20) Malouf® will offer replacement parts for any mechanical bed part (excluding electronics, electrical components, drive motors, and massage motors). Purchaser shall pay 1/15th of the replacement cost of the defective part multiplied by the number of years since 5 years after the warranty commencement date, and Malouf® shall bear the remainder of the cost of the replacement part. The purchaser shall bear all service, transportation, labor, and shipping costs associated with the repair or replacement of the defective part(s).