SHIPS IN 4 Business Days
Other Stores Deliver and Install in 4-5 Weeks
Med-Mizer SelectCare Hospital Bed Features:
- Advanced Features — optional trendelenburg and reverse trendelenburg to help support advanced positioning needs and to help with feet elevation (potentially reduces swelling)
- Full Electric Adjustments: Powered height, head and knee adjustments. Height will adjust from 10" to 25" (Floor to Top of Bed Deck).
- Adjustable Bed Width: Bed deck can be set at either 36", 39" or 42" wide. Mattress would need to be ordered for desired width.
- Trendelenburg/Reverse Trendelenburg Positioning: Position your bed at a diagonal with the legs above the head to decrease swelling in the legs (Trendelenburg) or position the head above the legs to put the bed into more of a true chair position (Reverse Trendelenburg)
- Backlit Hand Pendant: Remote controls the head, knee, height, trend/reverse trend, underbed lighting as well as One Button Chair Position.
- Underbed Lighting: Helps illuminate under the bed for bathroom or caregiving needs.
- Patient Lift Access: Full access underneath the frame allows for safe lifting equipment and easy cleaning underneath the bed.
- Hidden Casters: Wheels extend with the push of a button so bed can easily move when needed.
- Battery Backup: Allows for the bed to function during and power outage.
- Bed Rail Options: Multiple rail options allows for use at the head or leg sections (as needed)
- Optional Scale: Scale will give the caregiver the ability to weight the patient while in bed.
- Optional Attendant Control:
- Weight Capacity: 600 Lbs.
- Deck Height (low position): 10"
- Deck Height (high position): 25"
- Sleeping Surface: 36"/39"/42"W x 80"L
- Maximum Safe Working Load: 600 lbs
- Optional Accessories: Nightlight, Scale, 2 or 4 rails, Battery Backup, 4” Bed Extender, Staff Controls
Limited Warranty. Lifetime welds, 15 years mechanical, 5 years Linak motor/drive system